Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Back To Art Class

Jessie's been doing so well, she went back to Art Class. Jennifer said she had to reign her in a bit, as she kept flirting with Brent and Mitch and didn't want to do her art project, although she eventually finished it. They stopped at Subway and brought it home.

Jon and I went out to breakfast then he went to Best Buy and I shopped at Kohl's. We both had to be home by 1:20 p.m. when we had to leave to take Jessie to the surgeon. Other than lifting anything, which Jessie doesn't do anyway, she has no restrictions. She can even go back to swimming! She was pretty excited to hear that!

Around 5:00 I asked Jon if he'd like to go to Partridge Creek to the Clark's store so I could get a pair of shoes I saw in a magazine. I really didn't think he'd want to go, but we went. We stopped at the Croc's store and Jessie got a new pair of shoes. The ones I wanted at Clark's didn't fit.We ate dinner at Max and Erma's then went to the oil store. Giuseppe's, I think it's called. It was nice to do something different. We have NEVER gone there in the evening. I really don't like that outdoor mall, as there are usually too many kids and way too many dogs. Tonight there were way too many of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment