Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Jessie's Day

Rachel took Jessie to the pool this morning, but she didn't want to stay in it very long. About 20-30 minutes according to Rachel. I'm not sure what that was about. She's usually in there for about an hour or more. They had lunch at Subway then went to the Library to return books and they did wash up some of the kitchen toys instead of tomorrow. Jess didn't want to do much of anything else when they got home.

I went out to breakfast by myself, watered a friend's flowers and did paperwork when I got home. I also tried to do all the wash so there won't be too much to do this weekend. I didn't finish. Oh, well. Jon went out to breakfast then went to the show before shopping at a few stores. He also harvested some squash, shelling peas, sugar snap peas and tomatoes. He's been drying herbs for several weeks and spends a lot of time processing them. Right now the kitchen has a distinct lavender smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment