Thursday, July 21, 2016

Congratulations, Jon !!!

You might think I'm crazy, but Jon took in his resignation letter this morning and I couldn't be happier. I've been encouraging him to look for another job for months but he wanted to stick it out. I can't go in to details, but this job would eventually be the death of him. I know that there is another place that God has waiting for him.

He's also going to take some time off to think about his future and where he'd like to work, and in what field. He's also considering 8-hour shifts. He's been doing 12-hour shifts for 9 years (5 as a nurse and 4 as a nurse's aide at a hospital). I'm excited for him. I look forward to how God will be directing his future. Sometimes when things look the darkest, God is getting ready to shine a light in another direction.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! I have been praying that Jon would take this step

    ReplyDelete