Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Getting Prepared For The "Big" Day


I've been trying to get as much necessary stuff done around the house that I can before Jessie's surgery tomorrow. I've grocery shopped, washed clothes, paid bills, packed an overnight bag just in case and had her hair cut tonight.

She's been pretty goofy and obstinate today. I'm sure it's because she is scared about tomorrow. Jennifer and Jess met Jessie's case worker for breakfast this morning, as there was no Art Class. They went to K-Mart where Jess enjoyed looking at all the 4th of July sale items! You know Jessie and her hats! Jess also worked at the Library today filing DVD's, all the while giving Jen a hard time.

Several weeks ago Diane picked up a Yonana for me. It's a machine where you put in frozen bananas and fruit and make "ice cream". It's perfect for a WW dessert since fruit is FREE! Tonight we had pumpkin ice cream. That needed more flavor. We've had strawberries and bananas and then a mixed fruit medley. The peach dessert was really good. Jessie has really enjoyed it, too.

1 comment:

  1. Special prayers for Jessie and for you. I am sure all will be well.

    ReplyDelete