Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Good Day For Jessie

Rachel was with Jessie while I had a 2 hour meeting at church in the morning, then another hour meeting in the afternoon with her Case Worker. They finished her Veggie Tales mosaics, did a picture mosaic and made a puzzle (picture). Doesn't she look good?

I really don't know how she feels because she has a high tolerance for pain. However, she seemed to have a great day with Rachel and I only gave her 2 pain pills today. One in the morning and one just a few minutes ago.

Every time she gets up to go to the bathroom, she knows that she has to walk around the tables several times. She's walking as if she didn't have surgery. She does cling to her daddy's heart pillow that I kept from his open heart surgery years ago. She holds it on her tummy. She talks about her daddy very day.

My friend, Andrea, came to borrow some of my books and brought Jessie (and me) a diet Coke from McDonald's (which brightened up Jessie's day for sure!) and a box of 4 puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment