Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween

All our excitement for Halloween was last night, so today was very quiet. The sirens in Washington went off at 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. to signal beginning and ending of trick or treating. We didn't see any kids outside. That's not too unusual, though. Jessie is on to the next holiday. She's bypassed Thanksgiving and gone right to Christmas. 

Jon left at 8:00 a.m. and went to Target and Meijer's. After a quick left-over pizza lunch I went to the bank and Kroger's. When I got home I went out to the deck and put my feet up and started reading. It was a nice, sunshiny day. Then I got a surprise text saying that Diane and Randie were coming over to visit! Yeah! We had a very nice visit. They especially came to see the "new" deck.

Here's a picture of the pumpkin craft that we did last night:

In order to get pictures from my phone to my computer, I have to message them to Jon's phone then he sends them back to me in an e-mail. Why they won't transfer directly to my computer I don't know. I neglected to get a picture of Jennifer being wrapped before Jon went to bed last night, so here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment