Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year's Eve

 I did a couple loads of wash and straightened the house. I fixed a nice beef roast dinner with carrots, onion and Jon's garden potatoes. It was a very good meal and I cut up all the extra food to make a beef pot pie one night. 

Since Jon had to go to work on New Year's Day, he was in bed by 8:30. Jessie and I began a Hallmark Christmas movie at 8:00 and another one at 10:00. She was so interested in them that she wanted the next one that began at midnight. That wasn't going to happen. I've had enough of Hallmark Christmas movies to last me for years. 

The booming and shooting began at 11:55 and didn't end until after 1:00 a.m.  Some shook the house. That wasn't appreciated.

Like everyone else, I was glad to see 2020 be in the past. Just praying that 2021 will be a whole lot better.


No comments:

Post a Comment