Wednesday, February 24, 2021

54 Degrees

I thought it was uncommonly warm today. A beautiful 54 degrees and sunny for most of the day. However, when I looked at FB this afternoon a friend had posted that her memory of 4 years ago came up and it was 70 degrees in 2017! 

I had Bible Study this morning and it was a very good learning time. We are studying the Feasts of the Bible and today's was Pentecost, or the Feast of Weeks. After study four of us went out to lunch and that was a very fun time. We laughed a lot. When I got home I immediately began on Jessie's second pair of blue jeans and shortened the hem. It took me a considerable less amount of time than yesterday, that's for sure. I ordered 3 more pants for her so by the time I finish with them, I'll be a pro. 

Jon worked 12 hours on Monday and was given today off so he went out to breakfast and enjoyed his favorite meal: ham and cheese omelet. Then he went to several stores. One was to Weigand's where he purchased bird feed. Why? Because his resident squirrel told him to.

(I sent him this picture the other day. I try to send him a funny once a day when he works. Trying to add some humor to his work days.)

Jessie and Jennifer went to Brent's house for his birthday party. He turned 32 on Monday. Jess had a great time and was very happy when she got home. They had salad and chili dogs for lunch with cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. All Jessie's favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment