Monday, February 8, 2021

Sunday and Monday

I didn't even turn on my computer yesterday! Jon had the day off but was in terrible pain from his back. He spent the day on the couch. Jess and I watched church on FB, I read, went out and got a carry out for our lunch, read some more, took a nap, (Jess, too) fixed a light dinner, read more and went to bed. That about wraps up yesterday.  

Now today, Monday, was totally different. Jon worked. Jessie and Jennifer did Valentine crafts and book work and I went to Marysville to visit my cousin, Linda. When I got home, Jennifer's daughter, Jennae and the toddler they are taking care of came in the house to look at the books I have for anyone to take. That took up about 45 minutes. While they were there I went to get a glass of pop I had on the counter and tore my finger open on an edge of the kitchen sink that I didn't know existed. Now I know. It's a deep cut and wouldn't stop bleeding. Nurse Jon fixed me up with steri strips and bandaids. We'll see how it is in the morning. 

Just after the girls left Jess and I took Jon to the doctor's office. He couldn't see our regular doctor but another associate. Thankfully, it was only 2 miles from our house. Unfortunately, it took him almost an hour to see the dr. Jess played on her iPad and I parked under a parking lot light and read. We picked up his medicine on the way home, as well as a McDonald's drive thru dinner. Not what was planned for our WW dinner, but it was late and we were all starved. Oh, well. I did good the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment