Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Lunch INSIDE A Restaurant

While Jane took Jessie to the Rec Center swimming, to her house to see their new dog, Pita Pit for a carry out lunch with the ducks (who weren't there!) and Debby's Dollar, Jon and I were out for several hours, too. We went to the bank, Walgreen's, the Vet for Darla's meds, Vince and Joes and home to put away the groceries. Lunch was thoroughly enjoyed INSIDE Art and Jake's. (Restaurants were finally able to open to 25% capacity yesterday. The 3 weeks turned into almost 3 months!) It was so good to be back in a restaurant and with other people! From there we went to church for me to look through some books that were donated. I brought 3 boxes home that I will see go to good homes. One must be careful who they give books to. The post office was our last stop of the day.

When we got home the sun was shining, I went out to the deck with the books and ended up reading out there for about an hour. It was so nice! I'm really enjoying our 3-season room that can sometimes be used in the 4th season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment