Friday, February 26, 2021

First Time In Over 3 Years ...

Jon had off so we went to Leo's for breakfast. I ordered eggs over medium. I haven't eaten them like this in over 3 years! I had tried hard boiled eggs at home and that didn't bother me so today I got brave and ordered them over medium. They tasted SOOOOO good! I missed dipping toast into the gooey egg yolk. Sounds crazy, but oh well. And, to make things better, I didn't have a reaction of any kind. Yahoo!

As we were ready to leave, Jess and Jennifer came in for their breakfast with Brent, Diane and Tom. Then they were going bowling after they ate. Jon and I went home and put finishing touches on our Income Tax records since we had a 1:00 appointment. Well, wouldn't you know it? Our Tax person wasn't able to finish our returns because we didn't bring records of our contributions (they no longer take them). Apparently, it was added back in this year in order to get a bit of money back. Go figure! Back on Monday we go. 

After dinner Jon, Jess and I watched a To Catch A Smuggler and a Heartland Docs DVM episodes he taped earlier in the month. It's always fun when we can watch tv together. Jessie gets so animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment