Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Jessie Is SOOOO Much Happier

There has been a huge difference in Jessie since she's been going out more. She is happier. MUCH happier. Today Jennifer and Jessie met Brent, his mom and aide at Leo's for lunch. Jessie gave Brent multiple smooches on his cheek and when she finished he let out a big woop! He's been happier, too. Jess and Jennifer also shopped at Michael's and bought several more crafts to work on. 

I had Bible Study this morning, a quick drive thru lunch then I shopped for necessities at Walmart before I had my thyroid ultra sound. After I got home, I checked my e-mail and it must have been a very slow day at Beaumont because I already had the results. Then after dinner I got a message from my doctor that she saw the results and we'll do a repeat in one year because there wasn't anything significantly different, except for a new nodule in the center of my throat. Maybe that's the reason I always feel like there's something in my throat! 

Jon worked and was pretty sore and painful when he got home. He thinks it's because of the storm system heading our way (super cold weather). Today was a BEAUTIFUL, sunshiny day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment