Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Finally! We Got To Go Out !!!

Jennifer wasn't able to come this morning as she wasn't feeling well. Thus, I couldn't go to Bible Study. Jess and I hung out until 1:00 when we left to go to Leo's for lunch. That was SO nice! I enjoyed being out just as much as Jessie did! 

From there we went to a doctor's appointment for Jessie's infected "boils" on her back and stomach. She got an antibiotic and different cream. I got gas on the way home, picked up Jessie's antibiotics at Walgreen's, went to the bank and picked up the mail. 

It's 8:10 p.m. and Jessie has been talking ALL DAY LONG! Constantly. When we were at the pharmacy at the doctor's office building, the woman behind the counter wondered if Jessie was singing. I said "No, she's talking." And her response: "And you're ignoring her?" To which I responded: "YES!"  Honestly, I felt like smacking the woman, but there was a plastic shield in front of me. If she only knew what it's like to have someone talk constantly. I do listen to her, I just don't always respond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment