Tuesday, February 16, 2021

What Do You Do On A Snow Day?

Well, I start by making Jessie breakfast. Then I make mine. Next I put away clean dishes from the sink and dishwasher and clean up the kitchen from breakfast. Now a load of clothes go in the washer, dryer then fold. Repeat 4 times. Now it's time for lunch. Make lunch, serve lunch, clean up lunch. While we ate lunch the 3 of us watched several vet shows. Jessie occupied herself on her iPad, I took a short nap and Jon rested from being outside and cleaning off the cars and taking the snow off the front bushes so they didn't get bent from the foot of snow we received in 2 days. Time for dinner. Make dinner, serve dinner and clean up the kitchen from dinner. Jon and I watched an Alaska program he tapes weekly then it's time to get Jessie a snack before bedtime. She's watching the Food Network channel and "working" in her magazines. I'm here working on my blog. Jon's going to bed. That's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment