Friday, February 5, 2021

Jessie's Day Out

I was supposed to spend the day with Chris but we had snow last night and the wind was strong. I slept all night in bed last night and my back hurt so I cancelled. What a wimp!

Jennifer still came and took Jessie to Leo's for breakfast with Brent, his mom and Tom, his aide. After they ate they went bowling. Both Brent and Jessie had a GREAT time. They sure love each other! Best friends since elementary school!

I worked on Jessie's checkbook since I was behind by 4 months. I'm still not finished because I took a break this afternoon and had a nap. My eyes were bothering me. 

Jon worked 12 hours today and just got home. He is in very bad shape tonight with pain from his RA. I can always tell from his eyes and tonight he's not even moving well. He's on call this weekend, so I pray that no one calls in so he can have a good 2-day break.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment