Monday, February 22, 2021

Sunday and Monday

Jon looked better yesterday, Sunday, and felt better. He recuperated all day on his couch with TV and his iPad. Jessie sounded very hoarse but said she wasn't sick. She certainly didn't act sick either. Jess and I watched church on FB then I began a new book by Robert Whitlow. Nothing else exciting other than Chris came at dinner time and I served a nice beef roast.

Last night Jess had a bad time with pain in her knee. She didn't sleep well. Today, Monday, she was even more hoarse but she wasn't in any pain with her knee. She said she was not sick and Jennifer still came. They painted for quite some time and made Brent a birthday card. 

I met Joyce at Bread and Roses for breakfast and we had a nice long visit. Walgreen's, Kohl's and the post office were my only other stops before coming home. I did some paperwork then when it was lunch time I watched a Hallmark movie that was pretty good. Funny, too. Moonlight in Vermont, with Lacey Chabert. She's a really good actress and I enjoy her movies. They are believable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment