Saturday, February 13, 2021

Friday and Saturday

Yesterday, Friday, was such a full day for all of us! 

Jon had the day off and had his hair cut then went to a couple stores. He went to Sean and Ashley's house for dinner and had a nice time. 

Jessie and Jennifer went to Leo's for their breakfast\-out-day breakfast. They also shopped at The Christmas Tree Store and Jessie bought some Pizza flavored "cheeze-a-balls". Those are her favorites. However, she's not had the pizza flavored ones but she does love pizza.

I picked up Karen in Memphis and Linda in Marysville and we went to the Marine City Fish Co. for lunch. It was a really nice place with great food. I can't wait to go back again!

Just down the street was a "mall" with several little stores in it that we looked around inside. It reminded me of one on Mackinac Island. Then we drove down to Algonac to see the ice jam. It sure was jammed with ice, that's for sure. I've never been there in winter (that I can remember) to see all the ice. We drove back to Marysville to take Linda home after we shopped at a place some-what like Salvation Army. I took Karen home then didn't get to our house until 5:30.  It was a really nice day!



Jon worked 10 hours today (Saturday). I did laundry, vacuumed, straightened up Jessie's toys and crafts then worked on my check book - again. Chris call earlier and asked if we had a Vacancy tonight! We laughed. Whenever she's down in this area and doesn't want to drive home, she spends the night here. It's always a nice time.

I made heart shaped English Muffin BBQ Chicken Pizzas for dinner plus a cherry chocolate chip frozen pie for dessert. Chris was here for dinner and she brought brownies and pumpkin muffins. I'm NEVER going to lose 50 pounds by June. Only 15 pounds to go, but this is taking me longer and is harder than the 35 pounds I've already lost. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment