Sunday, February 28, 2021

Saturday and Sunday

Yesterday, Saturday, was a very busy day. I worked around the house for hours and took care of Jessie. Nothing that's worth remembering, that's for sure. Well, weather wise it was beautiful! Sunshiny and it was 72 degrees on our deck. I kept the door open to the house and it was so nice to have some fresh air in the house.

Today, Sunday, was quiet. Jess and I watched church on the iPad during breakfast. Weather-wise it was the opposite of
yesterday. Dark and rainy. After lunch I watched a Hallmark Mystery movie and Jess decided she'd come out and be with me. That didn't last long, as she fell asleep. Darla, too. 

Dinner was chicken quesadillas from Marcus Grille. That gave me a nice break in fixing dinner. 

Right now Jon is watching his tv and on his iPad. Jessie is watching a Halloween song on YouTube (over and over and over again!) and I'm going to grab my book and read for a bit. I'm so glad that I can tune out noise and concentrate on reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment