Saturday, February 6, 2021

Another Beautiful Day

The sun shone so brightly it was almost too bright to look outside at the snow! We didn't go out, though. It was pretty cold. 

Jessie played on her iPad, took a nap and worked in her sticker Find-It book. 

Jon was in terrible shape. He's been in quite a bit of pain in his lower back. He was unable to get out of bed this morning. He had to roll over and land on the floor first. Oh, dear! The poor guy is a wreck!

I finally finished Jessie's checkbook work for the year (Feb 20 to January 21). I don't have to do the annual report I used to but I still have to keep track of every penny she spends. It's all on Excel sheets and thankfully in the basement. I also finished a book that I started a couple days ago. That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment