Friday, November 5, 2010

Cluck, Cluck !!!

I went to the surgeon today about my knee.  He walked in, looked at Bill and Jon and wanted to know why I had brought my body guards!  Cute.  The bottom line on my left knee is severe arthritis in the knee cap.  The torn miniscus is secondary.  Orthoscopic surgery could be done but he couldn't guarantee that it would even do any good.  Knee replacement would take care of it, but I'm not ready for that.  So, I am going to have 3 injections - one each week - beginning the first week in December.  I'll have to tell you what it's called in tomorrow's post because the paper is upstairs.  However, I do know that it is made from the chicken comb.  So, if you hear me cluck, you'll know I've had the shots!

Bill had a good morning and early afternoon again, and downhill after that.  He's been plastered to the couch since around 3:00. 

1 comment:

  1. I have heard great things about the chicken fat!! Will keep you all in prayer!

    ReplyDelete