Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On Being Transparent

The Thorndike Barnhart dictionary says that being transparent means *easily seen through or detected and *free from pretense or decit; frank.

My intention behind this blog is to keep everyone up-dated on Bill's progress and Sutton happenings.  It is not meant to be depressing.  Despite what we are going through, we have good days - great days in fact.  Most days my fingers fly over the key board and sharing isn't a problem.  Except for times like tonight when my tears have flowed more than usual during the day.  If you were to look into my eyes, you would easily see that something is not right.  In being transparent, I've had a very difficult day emotionally.  No particular reason.  I just have. 

Bill and I enjoyed a lunch out with very dear and "old" friends today.  Bill grew up with this family and we are so grateful for their friendship, love and support.  Bill had a fairly good physical day. 

Jon's been sick for a couple weeks and had to go back to the doctor this afternoon.  Plus, he lost a filling and ended up in the dentist's chair, too.  Yuck!  Jess had a great day since they went to the "big library" (Clinton Macomb) for today's outing.  She really likes it there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment