Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Very Blah Day

Today began with everyone (except Jess) oversleeping.  Most likely because it was so dark and rainy.  Bill didn't feel well the entire day and was depressed, although he said he didn't have anything to be depressed about!  I felt like I had been drugged until I drank some caffeinated pop late in the afternoon.  Jon never did look like he woke up!  Now Jess ... well, let's just say that she spent most of her day very crabby and extremely stubborn.  None of us are looking forward to Thursday - Chemo Day. 

On a better note, I put all the Harvest decorations away this afternnon and only found 6 items I had overlooked.  That's not too bad.  I need a separate building just for my seasonal decorations.  Also, we had soup and sandwiches for dinner and I gave Bill the soup spoons to put on the table and told him the biggest one was for him since his mouth was bigger.  When I went to eat my soup, guess who had the bigger spoon? Funny, Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment