Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Please Pray For Jess

We'd appreciate your prayers for Jessie.  I'm not sure what all is going on in her head, but she's been very OCD lately.  Today was the worse she's ever been.  Took me an hour to calm her down this morning because she wanted "ten presents in the morning".  It's going to be a very long 32 days until Christmas.  That behavior lasted several hours today.  It's very wearing on us, to say the least. 

I wish I could help Jess.  I took her to a psychologist today who does play therapy with children but because of Jessie's lack of communication skills, she will not be able to help her.  I was very disappointed.  I had such high hopes that with all we're going through, she could help Jess - somehow - cope with life better. 

It was a hard day for me.  Bill didn't feel well, and Jon walked around the house with a half-numb face from dental work, which took at least 6 hours to wear off.  I'm sure counting on the prayers of our friends to keep us going, that's for sure.

I've got to think of something funny to relate, as so much serious stuff is getting me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment