Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Decorate?

When I worked, it was our tradition to set up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving weekend.  Since I've been retired, we have tried to set it up one week before Thanksgiving.  I used to get it up in a couple of days.  Now ... well, the tree is up, that's about it.  Maybe tomorrow night I'll put the lights on.  A friend of mine offered to come help decorate.  Each day that sounds better and better, because it takes me over a week to decorate.  Now with my mom's care and all, it'll probably take two!

Did you happen to notice Bill's legs in the picture?  He's relaxing.  Been doing that for days, although he was able to go outside and finish the outdoor decorations today.  We are POSITIVE that he is having good days as a direct result of prayer.  Thank you for continuing to think of us and lift us to the throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment