Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Fun

Bill, Jon and I went shopping for items that I need to ship to Lois.  Got everything but one item, so that is very good.  Bought Jess a couple things for Christmas.  Parking lots were crazier than the stores! 

When we got home Bill rested (he had another pretty good day!) and I relaxed for 2 hours.  I sat with my feet up and downloaded more applications to the iPad for everyone.  You may not believe this, but I don't usually just relax, especially for a couple hours.  It's hard for me to do that.  I feel guilty.  Sounds crazy, but it's the truth. 

Jess and Shannon went to see Tangled this afternoon.  Both liked it alot and Jess told Shannon she wants the DVD for home.  After dinner Jessie helped me decorate the lower third of the Christmas tree.  She took ornaments out of their boxes and handed them to me.  We hope to finish tomorrow.  Usually she doesn't want to help.  I'm glad she wants to do this with me this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment