Saturday, November 6, 2010

Synvisc-One

That's the name of the shot that I will be getting in December.  Sorry I didn't have it last night.  I only do stairs when it's absolutely necessary. 

Today was hair cut day and grocery shopping day.  Jon, Jess and I got our hair cut first thing in the morning and then Jon and I went to Kroger's and Bill and I went to Meijer's.  Although Bill was able to go out today, he has not had a good day.  He's been in a considerable amount of pain.  I'm now finding out that he isn't always telling us how bad he feels.  My heart aches for my wonderful husband.  I wish he didn't have to go through all this.  It just isn't fair. 

One of the hardest things for him is that he is unable to do the one thing he loves to do - work.  He fills his days with football games, the iPad and his model, but it just isn't the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment