Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Too-Key Day Comin!"

I may not make it to Thanksgiving with my entire mind in tact (which isn't much).  Now that Halloween is over, Jessie is fixated on "Too-Key Day".  The entire day today she's been saying over and over and over: "Too-Key Day Comin!"  By the time I put her to bed she had to have said it AT LEAST 50 times.  Then she wanted me to put away ... NOW ... the Harvest decorations and put up the Christmas tree.  She was NOT happy when I told her it would have to wait at least another week. 

Spent a few hours before lunch outside with Jon helping him cut the lawn and pick up the leaves. Put a few more Christmas decorations up outside, too.  Jess and I went out to lunch and to Michael's and Kohl's.  Unfortunately, when we were in line at Michael's a young boy came up behind her and started screaming at his mom and set her off into a full-blown panic attack.  Poor, Jess.  She was screaming and crying herself.  Good thing I don't care what people think.  It was quite the scene. 

Bill worked a little bit on his model but wasn't feeling well most of the day.  Pretty crappy tonight.  He's back to not sleeping again - seems to be the pattern right after chemo.  He played putt putt golf on the iPad from 1:15 - 4:30 a.m.  A little down today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment