Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Much Better Day

It only took me 25 minutes to calm Jess down this morning and she only had a couple episodes of anger during the day.  Thanks for praying.

Bill began his day with breakfast out with his friend, Al.  He was well enough (or just plain tired of hearing me ask him to do this job) to change burned out overhead cabinet lights in the kitchen.  We went out to lunch then as something very special, the four of us went out to dinner at a restaurant!  We sat in the very back and no one was around us, so Jess did well.  That was very nice.  We rarely get to eat out as a family.

How does it make you feel when young people come and visit "old" people?  It made us feel VERY special that they took the time to visit. Thanks, Cressalyn and Erin, for spending time with us today.

Thanks to Jon being with my mom today, I was able to get caught up on wash and Thanksgiving preparation.  I also felt much better.  I was not as stressed as I've been.  (Thank you, Amy, for praying for me each morning this week.  And, thank you, Julie, for calling me each day to check up on me.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment