Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Model Is Coming Along Nicely

Bill had another fairly good day today and was able to get out by himself for a bit.  He also spent time working on his ship model.  That and the iPad are keeping him occupied.  Oh, he also did a couple loads of wash, too.  Now that's a good day!

Tomorrow we go to the hospital for another CT scan.  We're hoping that the results will be good this time and the chemo will have shrunk some tumors and kept the cancer from getting worse.  We'll have the results next Tuesday.

I didn't have a good day again.  However, I think I have a reason.  It takes me awhile to put 2 and 2 together, but I might have a "4".  Six months ago I began a medication for the pain in my hips due to the 2 herniated discs I have.  This nerve medication wrecked havoc on my emotions for months.  Several days ago I began the step down in discontinuing the medication.  My depression, tears and severe fatigue could be as a result of stopping this drug.  We'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment