Thursday, November 18, 2010

Peak Day

I forgot to mention yesterday that Bill had a pretty good day.  Unfortunately, today hasn't been the same.  It's been pretty rough.  He did get a change of scenery, though, since he spent the day with me at my mom's house. 

Speaking of my mom, please continue to pray for Diane and I as we look into various home care options.  Mom doesn't believe she needs any help, so we are meeting resistance. I guess this is where "tough love" comes in to play.  I'm not really liking my role at the moment.

Jess has been much more challenging lately, too.  She probably picks up on the tension in the house and the fact that I have been gone alot lately.  She definitely hasn't been happy, that's for sure. 

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment