Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Change

Come on, now.  There have been enough changes in my life and I don't need another one - even though it's just my blog.  Everything has changes on it and I hope I'm successful in getting this posted.  AHHH!

I didn't post last night because I was just too lazy.  I realized when I sat down to blog that the computer wasn't even on and I didn't feel like waiting for it to turn on.  I was late in getting Jess to bed, so I just didn't do it. 

All's well.  Jon began another 3-day stretch.  No aides today so it was just Jess and me.  Quiet.  Real quiet.  Except when I let the dog out and he barks at something I can't see.  I did alot of paperwork and still have more to go.  Di and Randie came over after they had dinner out and we watched a movie on Jon's new tv. 

This is a very boring post.  Blah, blah, blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment