Saturday, April 28, 2012

Grocery Shopping

Poor, Jess, she just didn't want to go to Kroger's with me.  She kept saying she was sick and that she needed to take a nap, which she did.  I proceeded to tell her we WERE going to go buy some ice cream (I was all out of Death By Chocolate !!!) and then come right home.  She seemed pretty good when we got there even though there were several (good and quiet) kids at the store.  We were just about finished when she kept saying "All done now!"  "All done!"  She was getting herself worked up.  We made it back to the van without a melt down.  I think it was successful. 

Jon went to the zoo with some friends today.  Pretty cold, but I guess alot of the animals were out.  I've done a load of wash, paperwork and played on the iPad.  Not much else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment