Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter !!!

There are two nights out of the year that Jess goes to bed early and without any trouble ... Christmas Eve and Easter Eve.  She knows that since she's a big girl now, Momma (and Daddy before) give her all the presents under the tree and Momma fills her Easter basket and hides it.  Santa and the Easter Bunny only go to houses with little kids.  Actually, I don't think she cares as long as she gets her "ten presents".  And, as you can see from this picture, she's happy.

Jon worked, so today was pretty quiet. Just Jess and me.  We began our morning at our friend's house (Don and Rox) for a special breakfast.  I appreciated that because I always fixed a special breakfast for us on Easter.  Then we came home and Jess went outside to swing. 

We were invited to Diane and Randie's for dinner but it would have been too much for Jessie.  Instead I took a nap, began reading a novel, Jess watched a DVD then we had a turkey dinner my friend, Theresa, brought over the other day.  It was very nice.  Jon got home at 8:00, opened his presents and retreated to his room.  The day is almost over.   It's been very nice.  Different, BUT nice.

I've forgotten to say that I got a call from the doctor's office a few days ago with the news that my CT scan was "normal".  That was great news, except no answer why I was in so much pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment