Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday

Some nights, like last night, words seem to flow and I have alot to say.  Tonight my brain doesn't seem to want to put the day together.  In a couple of months when I publish 3 months of my blog, I wonder what I would like to read in months and years to come about today.  Will it be important then that I went to McDonald's for breakfast?  Home Depot to buy a laundry tub and had a meltdown in the middle of the store?  Kohl's for a new purse for Jessie?  Meijer's to make a return?  The Post Office?  That I picked up my vacuum cleaner and went home and did paper work? 

Maybe I'll want to remember the young girl at McDonald's who took my order and asked me how I was and actually sounded like she cared.  Maybe I'll want to remember the reason I had a meltdown in Home Depot: one of Bill's "girl friends" that works there gave me an extra long hug and offered a listening ear anytime I needed one.

I know I'll also want to remember my lunch with my friend, Kathy.  It is so refreshing to talk to someone on a spiritual level about our daily walk with God.  I know I'll want to remember my hard working friends, Bob and Dorene, who are helping make my home more efficient for me.  And Debbie.  She may be Jessie's aide, but her daily hugs and care for ME I'll never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment