Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jess and I had another great Sunday morning.  Here's a picture of our new table and chairs that are in my bedroom where we eat our breakfast.  We watched Charles Stanley for a bit then when I went downstairs to get breakfast, I could tell that it was another preacher since Jess was yelling: "Yah, John!"  (That would be John Hagee.)

Jane and Rachel came today so that I could go to church.  Because our church is in a series on marriage, I went to Julie, Kylee and Lynzee's church. It was nice and had a good sermon topic.  From there I had some lunch then went to The Christmas Tree store.  I almost NEVER shop on Sunday, and I was astonished to see that the store was packed.  I mean really packed.  In fact the entire Hall Road area was packed.  I next went to Target, but came up to the one by us where it wasn't so crowded. 

Jon had an extremely hard day at work and I would ask that you pray for him tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment