Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CT Scan

I went early this morning for the "stat" CT scan the doctor wanted.  My friend, Andrea, drove me to the hospital, picked me up then we went to breakfast.  Jon took care of Jess.  This is the first time that I have done a major test without Bill being there.  We always went with each other when we had tests, and Bill had scores of them in the past 2 years.  It was strange being there alone.  Instead of sitting out where we usually sat, I went to the women's dressing room.  That was easier.  Plus, no one had to watch me drink the witch's brew.  I've not heard from the doctor's office yet, so I guess nothing is critical.  One could only hope anyway.

Sue came and took Jess out to lunch then they walked around the Washington Twp. track twice!  Right now she's sound asleep on the couch.  Great exercise. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember the days walking around the track with you, Megan & Matthew...we use to walk it about 4 times...I think :) Miss them days!!

    ReplyDelete