Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not A Restful Day

Jon drove his mom all around town today.  It certainly wasn't a very restful day for him (me either!) since he has to work the next two days, but we had a good time together.  We left at 10:00 a.m., made 12 stops and arrived home around 4:00 p.m. One of our stops was having lunch with my friend, Nancy.  It was a very profitable day.  Everything we set out to do we accomplished.  We don't go down by Lakeside much but when we do, we do all the shopping we could possible need or want to do.  Needless to say, I can hardly walk tonight.  I also had to use my cane for most stops.  My ankles and knees aren't cooperating lately.

Jessie had a good day.  Since it was baking day, they made oatmeal raisin cookies. Then Debbie took Jessie to a local school to help pass out food from the Gleaners.  She wouldn't get out of the van because a Girl Scout troop was there helping, but she seemed to have a good time.  Maybe next time she'll get out of the van and help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment