Monday, April 2, 2012

Here and There

Today the kids and I were here and there.  Post Office, bank and then a follow-up doctor's appointment that ended up with a schedule "stat" CT scan in the morning for me.  Great.  Just what I want to do.  The doctor still thinks it's diverticulitis.  I think it's a kidney stone.  We'll see who's the winner. I hope we're both wrong and it's just gas!

We had lunch at Wendy's followed by a quick visit to Hobby Lobby.  A couple stops later we were home and outside.  Jon cut the lawn, I was on pooper scooper detail and Jessie enjoyed her hammock.  Both Jess and I spent time on our iPads and I took a short nap.  Jon worked on cleaning up his room. 

Well, there you have it.  Another day has passed and it's time to put Jess to bed.  Like Bill used to do, we watch Mash then Home Improvement, which just ended.  Up stairs - here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment