Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family Day

Jess was adament this Sunday morning that she wanted to watch the Catholic church service on tv.  So, John Hagee will have to wait for me next week.  We had breakfast on our new table in my bedroom.  She seemed to really like it.  After that we prayed and had a nice slow morning.  Jon went to church but I decided not to go because the topic was marriage.  Not that it's not important, I just wasn't ready to hear a message on marriage. 

The three of us went for a ride to Chesterfield around noon.  We ate lunch at Wendy's (in the parking lot!), went to Best Buy (Jess cowering in her wheelchair) and Penney's (Jon and Jess stayed in the van).  Jess is having difficulty again being out in public again.  Not a good thing.  Not sure what's going on.  She had a bad dream again last night, ended up in my bed and it took almost an hour to calm her down.  She was sure something had happened to me.  Speaking of bad dreams, both Jon and I had bad dreams last night, too  The kind that linger through the day in bits and pieces.   

No comments:

Post a Comment