Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Blue Room

Our new blue room is functional!  The washer and dryer and sink have been installed and one load of wash is already done and dried.  Yah!  A huge THANKS to Bob who made Bill and my dream finally come true: a first floor laundry. 

I am very proud of myself, too, because I put together two 3-bin laundry sorters - all by myself.  Now, the box did say that no tools were required and it also said "easy assembly", but you know how that goes.  For once, the box was right, because I did it.  Yah, me!

I am so thankful for the talented people that I can call on to do the things that Bill used to do.  He was so gifted, was my Bill.  He could do anything.  Well, maybe not, but close.  He never worked on our vehicles.  That was about it, though. Thanks again, Bob!  (And Dorene, of course, who has done so much to make our rooms so beautiful. You are one gifted lady!)

No comments:

Post a Comment