Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bible Study

I was able to go back to Bible Study today for Lesson 3 (of 4) by Beth Moore on "I AM".  It was so good to be back again and I felt more like myself and was able to share during the small group discussions.  I NEVER go to Penny's, Jon and I went yesterday and I went with Andrea today - two days in a row.  It was such a beautiful morning and early afternoon before the clouds came rolling in and blocked the sun. 
Jon worked and Jess and Debbie went grocery shopping.  Chris came for dinner.  The week that Bill died she was here almost every night and I've missed her presence.  She's been "absent" for a couple weeks because her mother-in-law passed away (Mom's sister) then she had family in from out of town for the next week.  I finally got her back.  Missed you, Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment