Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Super Busy Day

Jon had to work today and I guess all was well.  Jess and Debbie went to the Library and post office.  Our new furniture arrived from Art Van and it is beautiful.  When Grandma left, it cleared the bathroom, bedroom, living room and part of the kitchen.  It's all been repainted by my friend Dorene and looks really nice.  The bedroom is being turned into a laundry room/office.  I'll be so glad not to have to go down the basement to do wash. 

I also bought a small table and chairs for my bedroom on clearance.  It came too, only it had to be put together!  That was a surprise.  Thank you, Debbie!  I also did 2 loads of wash and TRIED to do my paperwork, only I never got to it.  So, after Jess goes to bed, that's what I'm going to be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment