Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another Fast Day

I had another meeting with Jessie's psychologist.  He firmily believes that we are so connected that if I have a good day, she'll have a good day.  If I grieve, she'll grieve.  She is very angry, but I am not.  That is one difference.  That is something I've not been through this whole ordeal.  I don't believe that I have ever been angry at God for all that has happened.  I've accepted it and trust Him that this is what His plan is for our family.  I don't especially like it, but I've never been angry at God.  I'm not sure the psychologist believes me.  Oh, well. 

Jess and I spent the day together.  I did some paperwork and wash, then we went to the post office, bank, Walgreen's and brought McDonald's home to picnic on the deck with our friend Dorene.  I hung some of Jon's pictures in the living room, did some of this, some of that, and now it's time to go upstairs.  I'm not quite sure where the day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment