Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Week Begins

Monday morning.  Debbie works from 9 to 1.  I usually do paperwork.  Today I also cleaned the house and vacuumed.  Several loads of wash were also done.  At 1:15 or so Jess and I went out to lunch.  Today I brought a mac and tuna salad to eat and Jessie had a McChicken.  We ate at the park - in the van, of course. 

After dinner I went to a Tupperware Party.  I haven't been to one of those in years.  My mom's sister, Elsie, was a tupperware dealer way back when and my mom had just about every piece there was.  I also have quite a bit, and don't need more.  However, there are new containers that are supposed to keep fruits and vegetables fresher for longer.  We'll see.  I bought the set, because since there's only 3 of us, I'm finding I throw out more than we consume of celery, carrots, lettuce, etc. 

Jon had the day off and helped me around the house and worked on his model ship.  I'll have to take a picture of it when it is done.  It looks great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment