Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Fun Hour

I had a private, hour-long shooting lesson today and had a great time.  I sure do like this sport.  And, I did very well, too, if I do say so myself.  I'm looking forward to next week when Jon and I can both go and I can show him how much better I am than the first time I shot my gun.  Practice, practice, practice.  That's the key.  And, for once, practicing is fun.

I've had my eye on a large picture at Family Christian Stores for about a month that would go perfectly in the living room.  It is very expensive and even though I had a 40% off coupon, I still didn't want to spend the money.  However, I received a gift card from church on Sunday and I went today and bought it.  With the gift card and my 40% off coupon, I paid $8 and some cents for it!  What a deal! 





No comments:

Post a Comment