Friday, May 4, 2012

A Two-Day Blog

Last night when I should have been creating a post, we were waiting for the storm to hit.  The understairs closet was ready and we were keeping up with the weather map on our iPhones.  Thankfully it didn't pan out.  However, Jess had herself so worked up about the storm that she talked non-stop, and I do mean NON-STOP for over an hour. 

I figured I'd never get her to sleep in her own bed so I just put her in mine.  She calmed down in about 10 minutes.  However, it was a good thing she was already there, otherwise I'd have had to go get her or move over before she ran down the hall and jumped in my bed.  We had one of the longest storms I can remember in a long time.  Thunder, lightning, tons of rain.  I was actually surprised to see the sun out this morning.

Jon and I joined Jess, Debbie and Jess' case worker for breakfast.  It was nice to sit around a table with 5 people.  The girls at the Garden Grille take good care of us, especially Heather. 

I haven't been happy lately.  I'm not unhappy, I just don't feel any happiness.  I guess.  It's hard to describe.  Jessie's also been screaming alot.  She certainly isn't happy, that's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment