Thursday, May 24, 2012

A New Look

In reading books on grieving, they all say that you should rest and treat yourself to something special.  So, today I got my hair colored.  I've been so tired of the grey look and I really like having it colored again.  It looks very nice, if I do say so myself.  Thank you, Veronica!

While I was gone I had Debbie and Jessie empty the hall closet upstairs so I could get through the door to the eaves to retrieve something I needed.  Now, for those of you that know me well, you know that I am a very organized person. This particular closet USED to be organized, but for a month or so before Bill died I just opened the door and threw stuff in.  Literally.  All thrown stuff was put on my bed and I was supposed to take care of it when I got home.  For some reason I forgot and when I went upstairs to get Jess ready to bed I discovered that I had better take care of things or I'd be sleeping elsewhere.  I finished about 10:30 p.m. 

Our new picture is hung and looks really nice.  Thanks, Dorene!  I will take a picture of it in daylight and post it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment