Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Thing Right After Another

Shower for me - bath for Jess.
Out the door by 8:45 a.m. for 9:30 dental appointment for Jess.
Breakfast with Debbie at 10:30 p.m. before going home.
Home by 12:00 and out the door at 12:20.
Dental appointment for me and trip to the bank.
Jess refused to go grocery shopping so I went instead.
Gone a couple hours because I am slow - plus I look at everything!
Home and rested about 15 minutes before making chop suey for dinner.
Cleaned up kitchen and continued with packing up Bill's clothes for Purple Heart on Saturday.
Placed an internet order for some clothes for Jess.
Doing my blog now.
Back upstairs to continue with Bill's clothes.

I am not liking emptying the closet of all my husband's clothing.  If you've seen The Iron Lady, starring Merrill Streep, about Margaret Thatcher, you will know how I feel about it.  If you haven't seen it yet, just know that it is a job that hurts.  It's something that needs to be done, and others will benefit from all Bill's clothes.  He enjoyed dressing up.  He enjoyed nice clothes.  Alot of them.  My goodness, but there is alot of clothes!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nancy. I've tried before to comment on your blog, but don't know why it doesn't show up. I understand about the clothes. Mom did everything she could to hand the clothes down to my and Linda's family. A lot of stuff we could use. I wear some of Dad's heavy flannel shirts. I know it's a hard thing to do, but as the daughter, not the wife.

    ReplyDelete