Monday, May 14, 2012

A Beautiful Day

You really couldn't ask for a nicer weather day.  Just the right temperature.  Sun shining.  Perfect.

Debbie is still in Georgia visiting her parents and won't return here until Wednesday.  After washing some clothes and writing out some bills, Jon joined Jess and me for Girl's Day Out.  We had lunch at Bellacino's then dropped Jon's jeep off at Henderson Glass to have the windshield replaced because of a stone hit and windshield crack.

While we waited for it to be completed, we went to Big Lots, K-Mart's and Kee's Pets.  Jess didn't do too bad in the two big stores as we put her in the wheelchair.  Tomorrow I've been invited out to lunch with Bible Study ladies and I plan on taking Jess with me.  Please be in prayer for this as she doesn't do well in restaurants.  I'm hoping that since it's all ladies she knows, it'll go well.  Prayer would certainly help, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment