Thursday, May 31, 2012

Date Day

Diane took the day off of work to have a date with her sister and nephew.  Randie came too and we met for breakfast at a Pancake restaurant.  Then we went to the shooting range.

As you can see from my target, I've gotten better.  In fact, the target was used while I shot Jon's 40 caliber gun.  Diane, as expected, did very well.  She looked like a natural.

Randie isn't fond of guns, yet overcame her apprehension and shot my gun once.  I am so proud of her.  She reminds me of my mom, who would try almost anything once.  Way to go, Randie!  You should be proud of yourself!

Jessie had a meltdown this morning when I reminder her that it was Shopping Day.  She was so upset I decided it wasn't worth sending her where she'd have a panic attack.  I went instead later in the day.  She was very happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment